- Our initial consultation is free. Make an appointment to discuss your goals and expectations. Decide if the water feature will involve fish and plants as well as what level of maintenance that is required. This information would determine what type of feature works best for you, be it a rock mountain or waterfall.
- We take an in-depth look at the design and shape of the water feature, the depth, water-flow, aeration, size of pumps, plants and filtering system.
- We examine sight-lines and lay out the design.
- The build process can take anywhere from 3 days to 3 months depending on the size of the pond. Your basic backyard biological pond would generally take 2 to 3 weeks to complete.
- We offer a three year warranty on all new water features.
- A once a week service call is recommended to maintain your pond.
Pond Design & Maintenance
- Commerce City
- Denver Metro Area
- Northern Colorado
"We are so happy to have found Water on the Rocks. It took time and a great deal of research in order to find the right company to create our “perfect-fit” koi pond". -- Cathleen